Tuesday, October 9, 2007

last week

Not to much happened last week, on monday i went to the gym with my sister-in-law Tiffani and that pretty much kicked my butt i was in pain for almost the whole week. And that pretty much it. We did the normal things, like going to Mitchell's parents. We took Kali on a few walks. She is so close to rolling over by her self now.
On Sunday morning, much to my surprise my husband woke up and told me he was going to make us breakfast. And i wasn't going to fight him on it. He is so cute when he is in the kitchen..



Mirror, Mirror sitting there who is the cutest one of all!!!




She stole mommy's soda.


When we found out we were going to have a baby, I knew that I would Love her, but i didn't realize how much i would till she was here. I love to just look at her. Its crazy how a little sperm and egg can create a pretty little girl..










My Mom, Kali's Grandma Klavano always buys her sooo many cute cloths she can pretty much wear a new outfit each day........ These were some of her Cute outfit's last week.

1 comments:

Bubbly Faces said...

I love seeing pictures of my brother with my favorite niece!!! I can't believe he is a daddy and that that little girl has got him rapped around her finger