Sunday, October 21, 2007

Baby its cold out side...

Me and Kali are in Utah visiting my parents.. and oh man is it cold!!! It snowed a little last night which is always fun. I missed cuddling up in a blanket and a sweater on.. I miss Utah, however right now I could go for some Arizona warm weather..

So last night me and my mom and Kali went to my soon to be sister in law's bridal shower.. it was very nice we met most of her family, and she got lots of good stuff.. . Its weird how with life comes so many changes.. Just 3 years ago me and my family were all living in Turlock Ca and now my parents and brother live in south jordan utah and my sister lives in Fresno California I live in Mesa Arizona. and not only that but I'm married and have a baby and my brother is getting married. Our family went from 5 to 8. and who knows how many more will come... But bigger the better..

Kali news.....

  • She can still only roll from her back to tummy.
  • she is reaching for things , hold things
  • She teething, drolling all over the place
  • She isn't to found of baby rice cereal but she really likes the Gerber 1st foods... Peaches, bananas, apple sauce and sweet potatoes
  • Her giggle and smile is so cute
  • she's a scooter, she can get her legs underneth her,just cant get thoes arms going to crawl
  • she likes to pull her self up when lying down (with the help of her mommy and daddy's fingers
  • she loves to watching tv
  • she can change her own diper.... ha ... one could only wish

1 comments:

Lissa said...

Oh man... I am totally jealous you are in Utah! Have fun and bring some of the cooler weather back with ya. Yesterday it was 94 stinkin' degrees!