Friday, October 12, 2007

I love being a mom

I love Being a mom!! The other night i was playing with Kali she was giggling and and having a grand old time and i heard a little burp and i knew she spit up on my head.. I just laughed about it. but let it be known if this had happen to my husband he would have sat her on the ground and ran into the bathroom to throw up... Men....





The Simles just make every poopy diaper, every late night feeding, every screaming car ride, ever spit up all worth it...




This last weekend Kali was not feeling good very very fussy and warm.. and to top it off she had to get shots on monday..... I feel soo bad for when stuff like that happens to her... I wish i could switch places with her..







Some Cute Outfits This week












1 comments:

Lissa said...

I love that HUGE flower bow on her head! She is so dang cute!