Saturday, September 29, 2007

The past Three months

Well, i had nothing to write about today and i realized that alot has happen in the past Three months since Kali has been born...






When Kali was only a week and a half old she took her first plane ride to see Grandma and Grandpa Klavano in Utah..







In July me and Kali flew 2 and a half hours to Missouri for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary (It was a Hawaiian theme).. I got to show Kali off to my whole family.







In August Kali took her first road trip to saint george for a friend of the Herron family's wedding...... Her and her cousin dressed alike for the reception...










August 19th was Kali's Blessing!! Mitchell was so nervous but when it came down to it he did an amazing job....




















And just a week ago me and Kali got back from our second but yet not last trip to Utah.. We go back in three weeks and then 2 and half weeks after that.... What can i say my parents love me... oh wait... Kali is there only grandchild and they love her more.. ha... but that OK we get free trips that way..

1 comments:

Bubbly Faces said...

Yeah you have a BLOG!!! Good job, good job!! I can't wait to follow up on your posts even though I get to see you and my favorite neice everyday. Love ya lots!