- WE HAVE A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! Its in Maricopa. 3 bedroom 2 bath.. It as a stressful and not a very good experience but in the end it all worked out and we were able to move in the first week in February....
- Kali finally has her own room!!
- Since it was a stressful experience and we were "homeless for a few days" Me and Kali went with my mom to California to go visit my aunts and grandparents.
- I, for the first time in a long time went shopping for pants... And i am soooo excited to sat I am A..... SIZE FOUR BABY!!!! Never have a been a size four.. so i'm pretty happy!!!!!
- As a family we went to utah to vist my family.. It was nice b/c my sister came out from California too so we were all able to be together again...
- Mitchell has been workin workin workin.. He was been working to much...
- Our neice Tessa turned 1 years old on Jan. 30.. And it is hard to believe.. and now kali is going to be one in just a few months.. it is to crazy....
- My in-laws told us they are going to take us to Hawaii in November and we are sooooo excited!!
- She is talkin up a strom
- crawling all around, finding new things to play with and put in her mouth.
- Standing up on everything she can. Walls, couch, MOMMY, DADDY, dishwasher, oven, chairs, boxes.. Ever thing!
- She can stand up by herself .. only a few seconds but she CAN DO IT!! we are soo proud of her.
- Taking a bath like a big girl.. in the tub
- Facing forward in her car seat
- Depending on whose scale you use.. She is 20 lbs 1 oz. (ours) or 23 lbs (mom and dad herron's)