Thursday, December 27, 2007
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Monday, December 24, 2007
Posted by The Herrons at 5:04 PM
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Kali's first time in the snow.. I wanted to lay her down in it and see what see would do but my dad put her down and she started to cry.. so.. so much for that idea.... maybe we will give it a try again before we leave..
Kali getting some big girl numb numbs..
Its just a cute picture.. What can i say me and Mitchell have a cute daughter..
Posted by The Herrons at 6:43 PM
Friday, December 21, 2007
YAY! Christmas is almost here.!! Me and Kali are in Utah and of course Mitchell is at home is Arizona... boo for working... He is joining us Sunday night we can't wait!!! We miss him!!! I love Christmas in Utah because it actually feels like Christmas.. There is snow on the ground and i love it.. However i am glad i get to go back to Arizona where the weather is a lot warmer..
Kali misses her daddy so much we are just going to mail to him..
Posted by The Herrons at 2:08 PM
- Mitchell bought a new car.. and has already resold it..
- Kali went to the Doctors for her 6th month check up for those horrible shots..
- At six months she only weight 19 lbs and 4 oz.. ha she is a big girl...
- Me and Mitchell deiced to move into a bigger apartment.. then deiced not to .. just to get a house... so we have been house hunting alot..
- found a house we both really liked but a offer in
- offer fell through
- found another house and put a offer in and still waiting to here for a reply..
- Kali's two bottom teeth have finally broke through the gums..
- She is soo close to crawling.. and can sit pretty good by her self now..
Posted by The Herrons at 1:16 PM