Thursday, December 27, 2007
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Monday, December 24, 2007
Posted by The Herrons at 5:04 PM
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Kali's first time in the snow.. I wanted to lay her down in it and see what see would do but my dad put her down and she started to cry.. so.. so much for that idea.... maybe we will give it a try again before we leave..
Kali getting some big girl numb numbs..
Its just a cute picture.. What can i say me and Mitchell have a cute daughter..
Posted by The Herrons at 6:43 PM
Friday, December 21, 2007
YAY! Christmas is almost here.!! Me and Kali are in Utah and of course Mitchell is at home is Arizona... boo for working... He is joining us Sunday night we can't wait!!! We miss him!!! I love Christmas in Utah because it actually feels like Christmas.. There is snow on the ground and i love it.. However i am glad i get to go back to Arizona where the weather is a lot warmer..
Kali misses her daddy so much we are just going to mail to him..
Posted by The Herrons at 2:08 PM
- Mitchell bought a new car.. and has already resold it..
- Kali went to the Doctors for her 6th month check up for those horrible shots..
- At six months she only weight 19 lbs and 4 oz.. ha she is a big girl...
- Me and Mitchell deiced to move into a bigger apartment.. then deiced not to .. just to get a house... so we have been house hunting alot..
- found a house we both really liked but a offer in
- offer fell through
- found another house and put a offer in and still waiting to here for a reply..
- Kali's two bottom teeth have finally broke through the gums..
- She is soo close to crawling.. and can sit pretty good by her self now..
Posted by The Herrons at 1:16 PM
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Posted by The Herrons at 1:15 PM
Mitchell buttering up the Turkey
All ready to eat....
And of course Kali Bug got something to eat that night as well.
The other day i was folding laundry and i looked over and this is what I saw.. Kali was just looking up at me and smiling... It is to easy to love this girl..
Its Starting to look alot like Christmas..
Our apartment is too small for a Christmas tree but we were able to decorated with lights out side.. well not we.. Mitchell did it.. but he was so excited..
Last Sunday we took a walk around Tempe market place.. I know.. I know shame on us.. But Kali loved the big Christmas tree..
Posted by The Herrons at 11:53 AM
Monday, November 19, 2007
Well we flew into Phoenix last night at 9 30 at night, although i love Utah and would love to live there it is nice to be home and to sleep in my own bed was great! Last week was such a hectic week...
I flew into utah, and my flight was delayed like an hour so we didn't get back to my parents house till like 10 30 at night
Posted by The Herrons at 12:55 PM