Friday, July 31, 2009

Potty and vegas

YEAH POTTY in the TOILET!!!!
the other day i deiced i would start trying to potty train Kali... She did great at first.. she held her self down there and so i took her to the toilet and she sat on there for a minute and she finally went... But then later she went on the carpet... I put a diaper on her so she could take a nap and i haven't tried since... I guess I'm just kinda lazy cleaning up pee and poop just doesn't sound fun....






More Vegas pictures...
I didn't say much last post.. Last weekend me and Mitchell decided last minute to met his parents in St George then go to Las Vegas for Enduro cross (probably totally spelt wrong). We has a blast.. Kali loved seeing her Grandma Jul and Pop... Hopefully it wont be too long asks about them all the time ....
where apple?... where pop??





**** Just want to say thanks, to Julie and Scott we had a GREAT time!!!



1 comments:

belofam said...

Addie has gone poop and pee in the toilet once or twice. I feel that I am lazy about the potty training thing too. It is alot of work and I don't want to be scrubbing the carpet all day. Good Luck!!