Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kali Girl!

So me and Kali are still in Utah! I do like it here, I love being able to spend time with my parents, but i do MISS my husband. we are going on 3 weeks! hopefully Mitchell will be done in Texas soon! I love this face, I mainly see it when she knows what she is doing is wrong, but how can i ever be mad when she flashes those pretty blue eyes she got from her daddy!


This is Kali watching her new favorite movie, the BEE Movie! No kidding we have watched almost everyday we have been here in Utah. I remember when we went to go see it in theaters, she was probably around five months old, we went with her Grandma Jul, Pop-Pop, Aunt Tiffani and her cousin and she sat on my lap the whole time and stared at the screen. Now she just lays down by her self and watched it.





Kali loves the snow! She loves to go out side and eat it.

Video of Kali
This is mainly for her daddy because i know how much he misses her!


0 comments: