Sunday, February 8, 2009

In Utah..

It is day 10 me and Kali have been in Utah, still not sure when we are going home it all depends on when Mitchell is done in Texas. but we are having fun with Papa and Mom ( Which is what Kali calls Grandma)
Kali with Sara and Emma Finch.

Well, this isn't a shocker we have been to Cabala's twice already and I'm sure we will go again before we leave.

Kali with Great Grandma & Grandpa Klavano

She isn't that much bigger.. Ha!

Lydia's blessing

my niece Lydia Noel Klavano got blessed on February 1st by my brother (her daddy).
She had this really cute dress, and David did a GREAT job!

Lydia with her mommy and daddy






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Kali should come live with me. Yeah so Emma may have a hard time at first but she will get use to having her around lol