Monday, June 30, 2008

Since Last Time..........

Sunday Dinner at the Herron's.
Kali Loves her cousins Tessa and Seth!! It is so fun to watch her and Tessa together. Tessa is only 4 1/2 months older then kali. And these to cuties are going to be trouble when they are older.
Naked Babies










All Ready for Church...
Earlier that day we went to our new ward. A couple of weeks ago they redid the boundaries to make a new ward. And we Are in that NEW Ward MAricopa 7th ward. So i was released from my calling at CTR 8 Teacher. And I was kinda happy about that the kids were kinda to much for me. But i would be willing to do it in this ward if they asked me.

look at those eyes!

Of Course I had to take a picture of the two loves of my life.


Sunday Nap.....
They were really sleeping.. Isn't it so cute!!!
Our 2 Year Wedding Anniversary
2 years!
I can not believe that me and Mitchell have been married two years. Last year on our one year we didn't do anything do to our wonderful gift we got the week before. The wonderful gift was our daughter, for the people that didn't connect that. Anyway, so Mitchell decided he wanted to something special. So he planed a little trip for us two. We dropped Kali off with Mitchell's parents. It was our first time leaving her for the night. So I was a little nervous, but she did really good.
Mitchell got us a room at Gold Cyanon Resort. The room had it own spa, and the resort had a nice pool. We just got to relax.
This is a picture off their site. it backs up right into the mountains.

I Finally got to wear my swim suit!





Kali Update:
  • she is now off the Boob!
  • She is wrapping things around her neck. (it scares me)
  • Loves Barney
  • had her first sleep over
  • her walking has improved (almost running)
  • She is 6 teeth
  • Loves to sit on things.
  • She walks backward tell she runs into something and trys to sit down.
  • hinds things.
  • weighs 23.7 lbs
  • size 5 shoes
  • wears 18 months in clothes




2 comments:

Debi Lassen said...

Hi Kristin...I just found your blog from looking at Tiffany's. Cute, cute pictures of your family.
I loved being with you as we went to Snowflake and getting to share a room with you a little Kali and "apple jule".
It was fun to celebrate Kali's 1st birthday with you, too. I have a bunch of pictures of her on my camera, too, but they are pretty much the same shots as you have on here.
Give Mitchell a hello from Aunt Debi and family.
Happy 2nd Anniversary!

belofam said...

Dang you look good! I wish I looked as good as you. I was about to go on a diet again and then I got PREGNANT!!!! Oh my gosh what a surprise. You look great and you baby is adorable!