Sunday, June 1, 2008

Park & Cake in utah

Mitchell went to Texas right after the Cruise so me and Kali went back to Utah for a couple of weeks. It was a long drive, but we had plenty of stops: Fresno, Turlock, Stockton and then Elko. It was really weird being back in Turlock it had been 3 years since i had last been. I grew up in turlock and then my senior year, i finished school early and moved to Utah with my parents. I used to always say I would never ever want to move back there but it is really i nice town, it has grown a lot.
So far in Utah we have just hung out, went to the park right behind my parents house, played with the dogs, gone to garage sales, and thrift stores. We visited my dad at work so he can show off Kali. We tried to got to the zoo but the weather was bad so we are going to try again next week.

Taking a ride on Grandpas shoulders to the park.

Swing on the swings. (She didn't like it)


Playing with the doggies... She love them!


Early Happy Birthday







1 comments:

Hilary said...

That second photo with the dogs is amazing! Nice timing :)