Monday, December 24, 2007

movie reviews

National Treasure: Book of secrets..

Today as a family for our Christmas eve activity we went and saw National Treasure 2.... we all liked it.. I personally liked it better than the first one. but everyone else liked the first one better.. i did find it to be a little long they kinda dragged it out to much.. But over all it was good..
Alvin and the Chipmunks
I thought that this movie was totally cute.. I however like little kid movies.. And Kali for the parts she wasn't a sleep, liked it.. It makes me want to go find some talking chipmunks...
I am Legend
Me and Mitchell went to see this movie last week..we both really liked it.. It is kinda creepy and you might have trouble sleep that night.. I did... I wasn't scared because of it it just made me think and i keep replaying the movie in my head.. My brother however said he didn't like it because it reminded him of castaway..
All three movie i really liked but its up to you to form your own thoughts.


0 comments: