Sunday, December 23, 2007

Let it snow....

GREETINGS FROM UTAH


Kali's first time in the snow.. I wanted to lay her down in it and see what see would do but my dad put her down and she started to cry.. so.. so much for that idea.... maybe we will give it a try again before we leave..


Kali with Grandpa... gettin' ready to go out in that cold cold weather.. I LOVE Utah and i hope one day we will move here... but the cold weather has to go.. It makes me miss Arizona..

Kali getting some big girl numb numbs..

Its just a cute picture.. What can i say me and Mitchell have a cute daughter..
Well today is Sunday and me and Kali went to church with my parents.. it was the first time i have been to all 3 hours in a long time and it was Kali's first time ever.. But she was a trooper.. They do sacarment meeting in the last hour here and before it started she was yelling so load.. it was so funny and cute i think she liked the way her voice sounded... My mom taught the lesson in relief Society.. And she did an amazing job it was on gratitude.. So in the sprit of her lesson i just want to say how gratefully i am for everything i have.. I have an amazing husband, who loves me and would do anything for me, he works his butt of so we can have a nice place to live and so i can stay home with our beautiful daughter.. Who has blessed our life so much. We couldn't of asked for anything more. she is healthy, cute as can be and just so precious to us...

0 comments: