Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My hubby!

I want everyone to know how much I love and appreciate my husband!
We live in one of the best city's in salt lake county, South Jordan ...
we Live in a very nice 5 bedroom home....
I get to live close near my family, who has always been great to us and our kids...
I get to drive a nice vehicle.....
Kali gets to go to a very cute, nice preschool....
I get to be a stay at home mom To my two wonderful kids!!!!>>
All because My husband works his ASS off!!
His job takes him out of town alot.... about 89 percent of the time.
It sucks... but he does it for his family. And I know that if he had to
he would go work at a fast food restaurant for us!


For only being 24 we are doing pretty dang good! And I owe that all to Mitchell!!

2 comments:

Jewel said...

It's nice to have husbands who work so hard for us, isn't it?
Your kids are growing so fast--how adorable! :)

Bubbly Faces said...

Good job Mitch! I don't know anyone that works as hard as he does. Love you Mitch!