Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kayla and Blake's wedding

Kayla and Blake's wedding!!! They got married all the way back in September so I thought it was about time I should update our blog.......

So back September we made the long 11 hour drive to Turlock for The Amador wedding! Kayla was very very gorgeous as all ways and it was a great wedding!! I was in the wedding as her Matron of Honor because I'm old and married (ha) Kali was a flower girl along with Lydia and Marshall was the ring bearer.

we were all very happy to be part of Kayla's big day!! !

Welcome to the Family Uncle Blake!!










































3 comments:

Bubbly Faces said...

Ohhhh, I miss you guys. I just want to squeezzzzeee Marshmellow and Tessa asked for Kali about every other day. Kristin your hair looks amazing and tell my brother he is as Handsome as ever!! Sure love you guys.

John and Lisa said...

Love these pictures! Fun to see your family...see how much your babies are growing. you guys look great!

Unknown said...

Hope the wedding day was well enjoyed by all the members. Going for one of the nearly located event space NYC would be a reliable option for my brother's cocktail party. Also we know about the great services and proper parking are provided. Guests would also find it easier anyways. I think other arrangements can also be well managed here.