Saturday, May 9, 2009

a little update...

So just an update... We have been in Utah for about a week and a half now. Mitchell is LOVING his new job and really likes all the people he works with.







Lydia....... She is so FREAKIN adorable!




Grandma and her two girls.
The view from my parents backyard... can you see why i couldn't wait to get out of Arizona!

Just hanging out side.

She is most definitely not camera shy.

A good helper

Just kickin back watching strawberry shortcake.










4 comments:

John and Jill said...

That is an amazing view!!!! I'm glad you are loving Utah and really glad that Mitch is loving his job!!

I can't believe how your puppy is getting. It's cute to hear Kali say her name!!

John and Jill said...

Ooops I forgot the word BIG! How big your puppy is getting! Sooo Cute!

j & s said...

ugh moving... arent you glad its all over w! but i dont know whats worse..that or unpacking! good luck :) and oh my goodness kali is almost 2? she's so adorable!!

Klavano Klan said...

I haven't seen those pictures of Lydia and Kali until now, they are so cute. I love the one where Kali is feeding Lydia.