Monday, July 14, 2008

in utah again..

One of Kali's new outfits
isn't that hat cute?!



Me and my princess
When i went into the kitchen this is what i found.

Last week me and Kali got back from our latest trip to Utah.. We went to the park, the movies and enjoyed the cooler weather. When we were there we were able to find out the sex of my brother and his wife's baby.. They are having a GIRL!!! so we are going to have another niece! We are excited!


She looked around the corner of the slide and saw grandpa, got a big smile and said HI!

Bubbles and play time with Emma Finch!








Nap time after a long day of play.... She is getting so big!

Some of Kali's Favorites:

  • Barney
  • climbing
  • mac and cheese
  • milk
  • chocolate milk
  • spaghetti
  • spaghetti O's
  • chocolate
  • Missy and rose (dogs at my parents house)
  • car keys
  • splashing in water
  • fries
  • dr pepper (thanks to her daddy)

5 comments:

Corin & Seth Lucas said...

Kali in the cupboard is the cutest thing ever! What a wonderful surprise to find! lol. We DID have fun with ur family. It was awesome of them to let us come along. Seeing litl Kali in a cute swimsuit would have made our photo shoot on the beach even better tho! Hope you guys are doing well!

rachel said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe how fast they grow :) I really like your blog!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see your blog! Your daughter is adorable! It was a little emotional for me to see the photos of her with your dad and mom. I called Stan over to look and it really took us back to (what seems like not too many years ago) when all of you kids were babies and toddlers! Now, here you all are having babies! The times flies. We have so many fun memories with your family. Thank you for writing. I enjoy being in touch with you. You are a beautiful wife and mother. Love you, Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin!! How are you?? I can't believe you have a kid. Craziness. She's super cute - and so is your blog. What's your family up to?? Tell them all hi for me. I'm adding you to our friends, hope that's okay. Have a great day! - Brandilyn (Hoer) Davidson

Ashley Reno said...

Kali is adorable. I am glad you found our blog. I will definitely add you. I hope you are doing well. We really need to get to Utah and visit your parents.