Thursday, March 27, 2008

A phone call and Swimwear..

Mitchell is out of town till Friday he is in Yuma working, i hate having a hard working husband!! But i love him for doing it.... But anyway last night I got a phone call from him saying that i was going to get a call from the Secretary in our ward... Because he knew i wouldn't answer a unknown number... and i thought about not answering but i did..... it was already 8 15 at night I was already for bed the alarm was set.... And i had to go down to the church because quote " The bishop would like to meet you" so i said ok... I went down there The Bishop wanted to do more than "Meet" me he wanted to give me a calling!!!!!!!! I said HECK NO!!. Ha of course i said yes.... He wanted me to be a Primary teacher.. The 8 year olds... I'm a little nervous.. In utah i taught the sunbeams for a little bit and that was fun because they don't really listen and they aren't going to remember anything to tell their patents.. THIS CLASS WILL LISTEN.. So i have a be prepared every Sunday!!! I'm excited though i think it will be fun!!


Mitchell of course laughed when i told him but then got put in his place when i told him the Bishop said he had a few callings in mind for him.. I think this will be good for us.. We have been married almost 2 year and this is our 3 ward and we have never had callings.. And we have only been in this ward less than 2 months!!! So these people move fast!


Ok well moving from Church to my new immodest swim suit ( Which is touchy supject) .... I was very excited to go swim wear shopping for our upcoming trips as you can see on my countdowns!! I have never been a size four and i have never had the body to wear a bikini.. But THIS TIME Its DIFFERENT.. I HAVE THE BODY SO I CAN!!!!

5 comments:

Lissa said...

That suit is super cute, you skinny minny!

Anonymous said...

Hey, as long as you don't wear it while you're teaching the primary class... :)

Amy (Tiffani's sister-in-law)

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

Hi Kristin. This is Amy(Erlenbusch) Nessen from Turlock. I came across your blog and I'm so excited to see your happy little family. I have not seen or heard from your family since you all moved to Utah. You have a beautiful daughter. Please tell your mom and dad hi for me and tell David congrats on his marriage. My blog is justinandamynessen.blogspot.com

Hilary said...

What? I didn't know David was married! Haha...I just read that on Amy's comment.

I'm glad you found me! I'm totally going to subscribe to your blog and read it all the time now. Hehe. Your family looks amazing. And hey, congrats on being a 4! You are definitely inspiring. I just figured after kids my body will go to crap. Ha! So good job.

And we haven't had callings yet either, but I think we need them. But maybe I should be careful what i wish for!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.