Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Utah again.


Here in Utah again

Me and Kali flew here to Utah on Monday... I flight was an hour late... so Kali was getting tired on the plane.. But she did good unti the very end of the flight.. Today we went to the Manti Temple it was Emily's (my soon to be sister-in law) first time. it was a new experience.. it was a live session which was alright but the art work was just amazing to see.... And the temple was just so pretty!!! all in all it was a good, loooooooooonnnnnggggg day.. Saturday my brother is getting married. I am so happy for him.. Emily is great and she will make a great new sister..
On Tuesday we went to see the Joseph Smith movie at temple square. When we got out of the movie it was sooo cold i had to have my dad put Kali in side his jacket..


Kali wiyh her great grandpa Klavano

Kali Bug Room
My mom being the crazy but great women that she is made Kali her very own room... The KALI BUG ROOM!... When she first told me about it i had no idea how to the extreme it was... But it is very cute.. and i LOVE IT!!

Kali in her lady bug bed.. with lots and lots of stuffed animals.. but that's not all of the toys there is tons more and when i say, tons, i mean TONS more..

A bed for mommy when daddy doesn't come and a bed for grandma when daddy does come.




one of grandma's toys

Another toy

0 comments: